Like everyone else in New Jersey and around the globe we find ourselves dealing with circumstances that many of us have never seen before. The health and safety of our employees and their families, community members, customers and vendors are our number one concern. We are taking every precaution necessary and following the orders of our local, state, and federal authorities.
To mitigate the impact of COVID-19 and protect the capacity of New Jersey's health care system for the state's most vulnerable, Governor Phil Murphy signed Executive Order No. 107 on March 21, 2020, directing all residents to stay at home until further notice. A copy of this notice can be found HERE!
Although we are operating at a limited capacity at this time due to these restrictions, we are still processing orders. Please note that under these special conditions, the following are in effect:
- Lead times for order completion may be extended due to limited staff and resources.
- Due to health concerns, all deliveries at this time will be outside only. This means our delivery staff cannot enter your building.
- Order pickups are available upon completion of your order. There are no changes here.
- Our staff will be available to respond to email, chat, and telephone calls, however these could be somewhat delayed due to a significant reduction in staff.
- This notice will be updated as changes to our process occur.
Thank you for your continued support, be safe!